Thursday, January 1, 2009

Edinburgh 2009


Edinburgh was great last night: it felt really international, so many tourists here for the street party. I made friends with some Australians (again). Groove Armada were as storming as ever, I'd forgotten how good they can be.


I'm in the middle of packing up for the drive to London tomorrow. I still haven't quite got my head around this move: just when everything is slowly coming together here. It's always the same feeling; I felt it really strongly when leaving Salt Lake too. Still, I'm really looking forward to getting back to work proper and have spent the equivalent of a ski holiday on a new wardrobe. What a choice to make!! The skis are still at Dad's - but they winked at me every time I went into the attic over Christmas. You never know.


Happy New Year.

No comments: