Monday, May 26, 2008

Can I remember how to do this?

I have a 3 hour interview tomorrow, consisting of a presentation which I've just finished, a written exercise I get on the day and then more questions, (probably) competency and results-based. The first interview was lots about me so I suspect they'll want the detail in this one.

I wonder if I can remember how to do this. I think my approach is about right, they're asking me about NPD. (New product development, just in case you're not fully versed in the world of marketing acronyms.) Whether my copywriting will be up to scratch, I'm not sure. And I've still to try and remember what on earth I achieved over all those years in the office.

Still, I get to wear some new clothes bought on my funky Amex Red card. I'll look good if nothing else.

I'm scared! This is definitely the first real rehabilitation hurdle. I'll let you know if it sends me rushing out to book the first plane ticket to NZ, just in time for the start of the ski season.

4 comments:

Mrs L said...

Hey - hope it went well. it would have been good luck if i'd read it a day ago! Whats the job?

Unknown said...

Come on, come on... what's the result??

Hannah said...

Still waiting! I saw Chris yesterday, he had the same effect on me as you do. Will mail you. Honestly, London, I lose myself.

Neal said...

Hello old friend. Been watching with interest your re-introduction into life in the UK again. Hope it's all going well - take care,
Neal :)